Tuesday, September 16, 2008

what life has become...

Someone is obsessed with me!
my grandfather has alzhiemers
im currently unemployed n hate it!!!

im just so sick of life rite now. earlier i had yet another big fight with lets call them shecter. i told them that i dont wanna live a lie anymore and if i want to smoke if front of everybody than thats want imma do and they dont understand that...well they are "trying" to understand...im learning that living in a web of lies only weighs people down, like i need to feel anymore heavy ugh! but anyways back to the arguement...shecter hates my friends and sometimes i feel like shecter wants all of me and doesnt want me to share memories with anybody but shecter . imma ex christian rite now and i have been drinking, smoking, and all that sinful indulgence jazz. i understand wat shecter is saying thet they dont want ppl taking about me but frankly i just dont give a fuck anymore. i may not pay my own bill (well duh im jobless) but i do take care of my bizz in every other aspect...can i live, can i breath, can i exhale get off of me...my intentions wasnt to bash my shecter on my 1st blog i love her soooo much (ily shecter) n i know they means no harm anyways everything is semi good now so moving on....im thinking of my new fall look im still not too sure on that yet, i need sum ideas but it seems like my brain is clutter with stress and restless thoughts. ugh! i need a fucking drink...dis is how i feel rite now even thought i write it in july



Photobucket



another sleep deprived nite, in which i can barely form thoughts

exhausted, with this massive headache i write in fustration

pain lays heavy in my heart, my chest gets tight, and my arteries are clogged with misery

something just isnt right i can feel it in my soul

i carry intolerable unsatisfaction and only i am to blame

why?,

because im affraid to move foward, afraid of what i become

afflicted with awful truths, feel like shaving my hair like brittney or erykah badu?

yea, sounds like im losing it or maybe i just need some sleep

fuck that, maybe i need you to come over here and do what you do to me

make me cum easily but afterward i feel so sleezy....my nezzy

i just wanna be happy but im convienced that happily ever after was a phrase made under false pretenses


7.24.08

No comments: