Wednesday, September 17, 2008

aint to proud to beg...

i know i have my pride issue
(But if I have to cry to keep you, i don't mind weepin' if it'll keep you by my side
-temptation)
all i wanna do is be truthful to you and i know i may hurt you with my actions but i dont wanna lose you over some stupid shit. that's all we ever argue about ugh stupid shit! i know i done wrong but you made mistakes too...just help me be a better person and i wanna help you too...but on another note


i love soul music...they just dont make music like they use to anymore...im telling you, i can literally hang with my grandmother and maybe even drink a lil and jam to some otis redding or aretha franklin...i know im only 22 but i know my oldies...just a lil info about moi

p.s. i was fiending for a cig today and i didnt like that feeling i need to stop smoking and drinking asap

No comments: